Discover 70+ Widespread and Catchy Motorcycle Phrases and Slang Terms!
Are you someone who's:
- Curious about motorcycle slang words - but don't know who to ask?
- Clueless about mechanical terms, like "suspension sag" or "horizontally opposed engine?"
- Come across an abbreviation like T-CLOCS - and still can't remember what it stands for?
Motorcycle lingo can feel like a foreign language sometimes.
For example, do you know what "do the ton" means?
That's why I decided to create the Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook.
Think about this: what book do you turn to when you encounter a word you don't know?
The Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook is the same deal - except that it's full of words related to mopeds, scooters, and motorcycle terminology.
What you'll get inside the Dual Wheel Journey Motorcycle Terms Dictionary and Phrasebook:
- 70+ definitions of standard motorcycle lingo and slang terms from "Ape hangers" to "Wheelbase"
- 12 distinctive categories - find the word you're looking for within 10 seconds
- Viewable on any laptop, smartphone, or tablet device* - all you need is a PDF or Ebook reader
*Requires a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it here.
A dictionary of motorcycle slang terms available offline from any tablet device