If left unchecked, minor mechanical problems become big ones.
- Do your brakes stop when you apply them - or is there a leak in a brake hose somewhere?
- Are your tires in good condition - or are you just minutes away from a loud, unexpecting blowout?
- Can you kickstand support the weight of your motorcycle - or will it go "snap" as soon as you put it down?
Whether you've got a 50cc hairdryer or a 1000cc crotch rocket, these are risks you can't afford to make.
Fortunately, you can ensure your bike's roadworthy with a simple, T-CLOCS inspection.
It just takes a few minutes, and you don't have to be a professional (or even amateur) motorcycle mechanic to do one.
And if you want to master this simple yet effective inspection, Master the T-CLOCS Pre-Ride Safety Inspection in 15 Minutes is an excellent place to start.
What you'll get inside this ebook:
- A walkthrough of what each letter of "T-CLOCS" stands for
- Easy-to-follow descriptions about how to do each mechanical check and, most importantly - what it should look like.
- 8 common T-CLOCS FAQs
- A bonus digital inspection PDF - fully editable on any computer, smartphone, or tablet device.*
*Requires Adobe Reader for Android or iPhone. Download it here.
A full offline guide to how to do a T-CLOCS inspection + a FULLY INTERACTIVE PDF checklist