The Swedish Moped Class 1 and Class 2 system has been in effect since 1998. And yet, it's surprisingly hard to find reliable information online about this topic - especially in English.
Until now, that is.
Inside the Swedish Moped Class 1 and 2 - All You Need to Know ebook, you'll discover:
- The differences between each moped class - including which one packs the most power
- How you can quickly identify a Class 1 moped or scooter from a Class 2 one
- Pros and cons of both vehicle types
- A sign that ONLY affects Class 2 mopeds or scooters
Whether you use a small 50cc-equivalent moped or scooter for deliveries, commuting to work, or just for fun, this ebook contains everything you need to know to continue (or even start) enjoying riding - all while staying 100% within the law.
UPDATED: Now includes:
- A brand-new chapter about the legality of e-bikes
- Both PDF and ePub formats of the book
PDF and ePUB versions of the book - available offline from any digital reading device.